Consolidate commodity printing & packaging
Fortune 500 company
Consolidate the complete printing/packaging commodity buy for a Maquilla.
DRG did all of the following:
- Found cost savings for parts that could be created in house with new and more cost-effective materials and printing technologies
- Partnered with our current suppliers to negotiate cost-downs for the maquilladora
- Managed the purchasing transition from the client to DRG
- Setting up a local warehouse with a dedicated Customer Service Rep
- Included managed services (Kanban)
- Consolidated a variety of materials, including instruction sheets, manuals, durable labels, polycarbonates, and overlays.
DRG's estimating, engineering, purchasing, operations, sales and leadership, in collaboration with the Maquilla’s sourcing, purchasing, graphics & engineering teams.